Avolve LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://avolve.io website (the “Service”). A visitor or end user of our Services shall be referred to as “you”, “your(s)” or “yourself”.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
This Policy also applies to Personal Data collected through the mobile version of our websites, independently of the mobile operative system, mobile device or browser you use to access it.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this Policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms, along with any and all of our rules, guidelines and ancillary policies (if any), all included herein by reference.
The following defined terms will be used in this Policy, whether they are used in the singular or plural form. Any capitalized terms not defined in this Policy shall have the meanings set forth in our Terms, guidelines, terms, or rules referenced therein, as applicable.
- Service. Service is the https://avolve.io website operated by Avolve LLC.
- Personal Data. Personal Data, as described in various privacy laws and information security standards, means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession), either on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
- Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User). Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Terms. Shall mean our Terms and Conditions of Service, accessible from https://avolve.io.
Lastly, the terms “collect”, “process”, “treat”, “use”, “share”, “disclose”, “divulge” and analogous words shall refer to Personal Data and other information collected from our visitors and end users.
User Agreement & Registration
As a user of our Services, you will be asked to agree to this Policy by clicking on the “I Agree” checkbox on the registration form, pop-up box or other analogous means. Through that action, you thereby acknowledge and agree to the terms of this Policy, which is and constitutes a legal, binding agreement between you and Avolve LLC.
Overall, this Policy is freely available for your review prior to registration, and if you do not agree to its terms, your remedy shall consist of not registering an account, and exiting the web tab through which you visited our Site.
For purposes of this Policy, our websites shall be the initial point of contact between you and Avolve LLC, and will serve as the point of collection of any personal data you may provide us.
Accordingly, by registering with us and/or otherwise using our products and services, you consent to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, and disclosure of your Personal Data as described in this Policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
We may collect the information and content that you post, upload, use, exploit, sell, subscribe to or otherwise exploit when using Avolve LLC, including any user generated content. Your content, date and time stamps, and all associated comments are publicly viewable on Avolve LLC. This also may be indexed by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Internet in accordance with our Terms.
We may also collect information that cannot be used to personally identify an individual person, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information that we may collect, such as number of clicks, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs; which are smaller than cookies and tell our server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s device.
We may also collect “log files,” “server logs”, “clickstream” data and “Internet Tags”; which are used for system management, to improve the content of our websites, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
Personal Data Collected via Service Providers
We may allow our users to use third party Service Providers integrations such as WordPress, Facebook, Google and others (if available). Our platform might also provide an option of using your social media credentials and, thus, by such action, we will collect your Personal Data as given by such third party platforms, but never more than the Personal Data these platforms disclose.
Collected Personal Data from such third parties will include, but will not be limited to, friend lists, email, image gallery, likes and other information. If you close your social media account, or if you deauthorize our access, your access to our websites may be suspended. For more information, please read the terms and policies of such third party platforms. Please take into account that such third party social media platforms may disclose and share your personal information according to their own rules, guidelines and policies.
For our users who are creators of content that is sold to end customers, the social media integrations may allow you to access, treat and use Personal Data according to their own terms, conditions, guidelines, policies and advertising rules. For more information, you ought to be familiar with such documents, which are not enforced by Avolve LLC. Any changes in such functionalities will be the sole and final responsibility of the social media network.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. If you wish so, you can easily disable cookies on your web browsing software by following the step-by-step guides located at www.allaboutcookies.org and at www.youronlinechoices.com.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for proper functioning of our Services, such as displaying content, logging in, validating your session, responding to your request for services, and other functions.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable the Site to remember a user’s choices – such as their language, user name, and other personal choices – while using our Services. They can also be used to deliver services, such as letting a user make a blog post, listen to audio, or watch videos on the Site.
- Efficiency Cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use Avolve LLC (e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors). This helps us to improve the way our Services work, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising. Some of our efficiency cookies are managed for us by third parties, and these cookies do not collect information that could identify you.
- Demographics and Interests Reporting Cookies. These cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes, such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping cart as they browse a website. Session cookies also permit users to be recognized as they navigate a website so that any item or page changes they make are remembered from page to page. Session cookies expire after a browser session; thus, they are not stored long term.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions, which allows the user’s preferences or actions across a website (or, in some cases, across different sites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes, including remembering users’ choices and preferences when using a website or to target advertising to them.
We may also collect and use the data contained in log files, which may include your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our platform, the time you visited our platform and which sections you visited.
When you access our platform via a mobile device, we may use your mobile device ID (i.e. the unique identifier assigned to a mobile device by the manufacturer) and/or Advertising ID (for Apple iOS) instead of cookies in order to recognize you and track displayed web pages, along with their performance. For the latest versions of Apple iOS, your device would request you one or more times for your express consent for advertising tracking.
Use of Data
Avolve LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Avolve LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Avolve LLC will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Avolve LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States of America and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure to Affiliates and Partners
We will need to share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity.
In addition, any of your submitted user generated content may be indexed by search engines. In some cases, we may charge for access to your content and public information on our platform.
We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Avolve LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Avolve LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Avolve LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can be assured that personal information collected through the Site is secure and is maintained in a manner consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all personal information associated with our subscribers is of utmost concern to us. Your personal information is protected in several ways. We protect inputted information by undertaking the reasonable technical and administrative security measures (e.g. firewalls, data encryption, physical & administrative access controls to the data and servers) that limit the risk of loss, abuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
Please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized, and therefore, we do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”).
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Users may opt-out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google Ad and Content Network web page.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings web page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
Opt-out Choice about Third-Party Ad Networks
For information about and to opt out of interest-based ads from many ad networks, go to:
U.S.: Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Choice webpage and the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out webpage.
Canada: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada’s Opt-Out Tool.
European Union: European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance webpage.
Commercial Message Communications
Occasionally, we will ask you for express permission and approval to receive electronic messages in electronic format which are then sent to an electronic address and that contains a message asking recipients to participate in commercial activities such as newsletters, purchase of products, services and invitations to participate in surveys.
We will send you service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, or a new enhancement is released, which will affect the way you use our services, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are neither commercial nor promotional in nature.
Generally, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if grounds for this objection is to direct marketing.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time by: (i) contacting us; (ii) when we may ask you to confirm or update your marketing preferences if you instruct us to provide further the features and functionality of websites in the future; (iii) if there are changes in the law, regulation, or the structure of our business.
From time to time, we may use Google Analytics, Ad Words, Double Click and/or Ad Sense tracking codes, and other third-party software tools (such as remarketing codes) in order to collect information and marketing analytics about the manner in which you browse our platform and services.
The served ads will be targeted based on your previous browsing history, and may include retargeting codes. For example, third-party vendors may show you Avolve LLC’s ads on certain websites across the Internet, even after you leave our platform. The collected information is anonymized, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Using such tools, we learn how to optimize, and serve ads based on a user’s past visits, providing you with a better user experience.
We also may report aggregated or de-identified information about the number of users that saw a particular ad or content and related audience engagement information to users of our Services and to publishers of content on Avolve LLC.
Advertisers who are integrated with our Services may, likewise, provide us with information as part of their ad campaigns, including customer information (e.g., email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information, demographic or interest data) in order to create custom audiences for personalizing their ad campaigns or for measuring the effectiveness of their ads; we only use this information to facilitate the particular advertiser’s campaign (including ad metrics and reporting to that advertiser), and we do not disclose this information to third parties (other than our service providers) unless required by law. Also, we do not disclose to the advertisers who use our Services the names or contact information of their customers.
Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but you can select to reset your Advertising IDs in the “Settings” section of your mobile device.
You can learn more about how to opt-out by browsing Google’s opting-out and privacy pages located at www.google.com, or the Network Advertising Initiative website located at www.networkadvertising.org.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. For the purposes of the GDPR, in the European Union, Avolve LLC is a Data Controller of the Personal Data you provide to us for the primary purposes of providing you with our Services. Avolve LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
For our European Union customers and users, by clicking the “I Accept” button or otherwise accepting the terms and conditions of our services through a clickable action or similar action, you hereby acknowledge, agree and unequivocally consent to the collection, process, management, treatment, transfer and authorized of your Data Controller by Avolve LLC, its affiliates and authorized third parties.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your Personal Data where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact us as indicated on our contact section. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee in some cases, as permitted by applicable laws and regulations, in order to comply with complex requests or repetitive requests from individual users.
The section below covers the certain situations that you, as data subject, and we as a data controller, are most likely to see, but you should also carefully review the full list of data subject rights here: https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/.
If you are resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be forgotten. You can request us to be “forgotten”; that is, to have your entire Personal Data removed from our service. If we are asked to do this, in accordance with Article 17 GDPR we will remove any Personal Data that we have collected from you as requester. We will also need to contact any third parties that process your Personal Data on our behalf, such as our cloud service providers. To ensure that any personal data in Avolve LLC’ possession can be removed in a timely manner, you can relay any request to be “forgotten” to us by submitting a request.
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. As a data subject, in accordance with Article 15 GDPR you can ask Avolve LLC to confirm how and where your Personal Data is being stored and processed. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. You also have the right to know how such that data is shared with third parties by us.
- The right of rectification. in accordance with Article 16 GDPR you have the right to obtain from Avolve LLC, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. Under the GDPR, in accordance with Article 20 GDPR our users located in the EU may request Avolve LLC to send them any Personal Data in our possession. In this case, we will provide you with any Personal Data that you have in a commonly used, structured and machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw consent. In accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent given to us at any time where Avolve LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be informed about the Personal Data we collect from you, and how we process it.
- The right to object. In accordance with Article 18 GDPR you have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- Processing was not based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling);
- Direct marketing (including profiling);
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics; and
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
- The right to complain. You have the right to file a complaint with supervisory authorities if your information has not been processed in compliance with the GDPR. In accordance with Article 77 GDPR, if the supervisory authorities fail to address your complaint properly, you may have the right to a judicial remedy.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your privacy request must include, at the least, the following information: (i) your complete name, address and/or e-mail address in order for us to notify you the response to your request; (ii) attached documents establishing your identity; and (iii) a clear and concise description of the Personal Data with regard to which you seek to enforce any of your privacy rights. If you request rectification, please indicate amendments to be made and attach documentation to back up your request.
Upon receipt of your privacy request, and after due review, we may then edit, deactivate and/or delete your Personal Data from our Services for the maximum term allowed by the GDPR on each applicable case. In case of secure databases under our control where deletion is impossible, we will make such information permanently inaccessible.
Notice to California Residents
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”), Avolve LLC and its affiliates hereto provide the following Policy notice regarding the categories of Personal Data that we have collected or disclosed within the preceding twelve (12) months about California residents who are not employees, independent contractors, owners, directors, officers, or job applicants of Avolve LLC, or emergency contacts or benefits beneficiaries of the foregoing.
Henceforth, the CCPA provides Californians with the following rights:
- Requests for Information. You (or your authorized agent) can request a copy of your Personal Data, including how we have collected, used, and shared your Personal Data over the past 12 months (if any), including the categories of Personal Data we collected and our purposes for doing so; the categories of sources for that information; the categories of third parties with whom we shared it for a business purpose and our purposes for doing so.
- Your Right to Notification. Under the CCPA, we cannot collect new categories of Personal Data or use them for materially different purposes without first notifying you.
- Nondiscrimination for exercising your CCPA Rights. The CCPA prohibits us from discriminating against you for exercising your rights under the law. Such discrimination may include denying services, charging different prices or rates for services, providing a different level or quality of services, or suggesting that you will receive a different level or quality of goods or services as a result of exercising your rights.
- Your Right to Delete Personal Data. You can request that we delete your Personal Data by contacting us. You also can request that we delete specific information, and we will honor such requests, unless a due exception applies, such as when the information is necessary to complete a transaction, verify a fraud, review a chargeback or contract for which it was collected or when it is being used to detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, comply with laws, identify and repair bugs or ensure another consumer’s ability to exercise their free speech rights or other rights provided by law. Please take into consideration that we may deny your deletion request if retaining the Personal Data is necessary for us, our affiliates or our service providers in order to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Data information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug our products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.);
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation that has substantive grounds;
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Overall, we have, may or will collect the following categories of Personal Data from our users, customers and individuals, as necessary to fulfill our legal obligations and operational business purposes:
- Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as contact information and financial information;
- Identifiers, such as online identifier, IP address and name;
- Financial information, such as transaction information and history and securities trading information and history;
- Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and systems;
- Geo-localization data, such as device location and IP location;
- Audio, electronic, visual and similar information, such as video recordings and multimedia content created in connection with our business activities; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Data listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We may employ third party Service Providers (both companies and individuals) to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Please be aware that such Service Providers are governed by their own terms, policies and personal data collection practices and policies. Accordingly, by acknowledging your consent to this Policy, you are also acknowledging the applicable terms and conditions of such third party Service Provider, which provide functionalities that include aggregated statistics. Upon the case of any discrepancy or conflict among this Policy and the terms of them, the terms of the latter entities will govern.
Our platform may also present our commercial partner’s hyperlinks as well as those of other third parties. Once you have used these links to leave our platform, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such websites and that such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords. Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Facebook. Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). If you are under such age, you may only access Avolve LLC and our Services under the direct, express and unequivocal supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We reserve the right to request any and all applicable proof of identification and consent proof from our users, at any moment, without prior notice, and at our sole and final discretion. Upon the failure to provide such proof of age, we reserve the right to immediately freeze, block or cancel the account, with no liability.
From time to time, this Policy may be translated into other languages for your convenience. The English language version of each of these documents shall be the version that prevails and governs your use of the Site and our products and services. Upon the case of any conflict between the English language version and any translated version, the English language version will prevail.
Note that communications made by email or the “Contact Us” page does not constitute legal notice to the Avolve LLC entity.
This page was last updated on June 09, 2022.